RE: [IP] I'm pumping... / *other* drugs

Kathleen wrote, in part:
>>>  Mirapex is a lovely little drug, just makes me nervous that the
on label usage is for Parkinson's.>>>

I'd advise you to relax about that. :-)  Any approved drug can be Rx'd for
an appropriate other use by a physician. This is why Humalog can be used in
pumps even though it is not FDA approved for pumps. I took Dilantin for my
severe neuropathy in my feet/legs for about 16 years - and that's for
Epilepsy! It increases the circulation to the brain to avoid seizures. But,
nothing tells it to go to the brain only and it also goes to the feet.
Worked for me so I didn't mind, at all.

I bought you a box of chocolates today, the kind you love - both big and
small. They were as good as they looked - delicious, decadent. I should know
as I ate them all. ~ Marguerite Loucks Dyes