[IP] Guitar playing diabetics

I can hardly consider myself great and it is sometimes months before I pick
up a guitar.  So, I am not speaking from recent experience.

Some guitar playing will build calluses on your finger pads.  (remember the
line in the Beatles, "Helter Skelter"?  "I've got blisters on my fingers!"

But, BB King is diabetic and in fact is fronting a glucose monitor because
he says it doesn't hurt and he will test more often if it doesn't hurt.

I understand about the arm thing.  I've been diabetic for about 30 years now
and think the same way about testing using a forearm.

Good luck