Re: [IP] Stenosing Tenosynovitis ("Trigger Finger")

I've had both treatments,if I had to do it again, I would go straight for
the surgery(because I let the first one go way too long!!!)  I've also had
frozen shoulder, and NOW ta-da carpal tunnel  !!!! but in answer to your
question,... sometimes the injections help, sometime they don't...but I had
the surgery about 10 years  ago and it hasn't reoccurred....but as
always,YMMV...best of luck to you!!!!!

Type 1 for 38 years...pumping for 8..I LOVE MY PUMP!!!!!!!