RE: [IP] I'm pumping...

 --- On Fri 08/22, < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Fri, 22
Aug 2003 03:33:03 -0700Subject: [IP] I'm pumping...Pump doesn't bother me at all
to sleep, but then again, I'm hooked up to a CPAP and humidifer, so how bad
could the pump be. I think I do want to get a couple of pajamas, and a couple of
pairs of cotton pants for around the house. On the thinking stage.
 Kathleen, Animas has the "Adult Waist-it" ID 100-026 and it is a soft stretchy
piece of material that goes around you with a pouch for the pump. Since it is
soft, it doesn't bother you like other materials would. I'm using it to hold my
pump while I sleep. Actually since I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) and seldom
wear anything with a true waist band or belt, I wear it alot. That way I don't
need to add to my wardrobe any other way, <G>. Go to the Animas store and
check it out before spending money on other clothes unless you just really want
to, ok? As to your RSL, have you seen your doctor about that? My neuro has me on
Mirapex for that and it has helped. I bypassed the CPAP and went for surgery, I
am EXTREMELY claustophobic...the surgery worked. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com