[IP] Hello...

Thanks a lot for the kind words of introduction.

Here's an off-the-wall question for y'all:

I'm thinking about taking up, as a hobby, playing the
classical guitar.  (I have no prior musical
experience, other than listening to a lot of stuff,
classical music most of all.)

Any other guitarists out there?  Do you still do your
blood tests in your fingers?  I've heard of doing it
in the arm (where?), but that sounds wrong somehow...

(I'm bad at keeping track of my diet.  I'm trying to
get into carb-counting, and that's something Kristen
and I could work on together...)

Do you Yahoo!?