[IP] Re: Trigger Finger

I had it in one thumb for about a year.  One day I was driving along, and
realized the whole thing had completely gone away.  People must have thought I
was nuts, driving along and waving my newly working thumb in the air.
Now the next finger has it, but not so severely that I would have surgery on
I think it depends on how bad it is, and truly if you need your fingers for
your occupation, it might help to have it fixed.