Re: [IP] Stenosing Tenosynovitis ("Trigger Finger")

I tried the corticosteroid shot into the finger only once. It hurt worse
than the triggering did, and definitely raised my BG. Changed surgeons for
the next finger and told her what happened with the shot last time. She said
we'd skip the shots henceforth.

What I'd really like is to be able to call in and say that I've got another
one latching up, and go straight to scheduling the surgery without the
bother of the office visit!!