Re: [IP] Stenosing Tenosynovitis ("Trigger Finger")

I had the beginnings of trigger finger in 21/2 fingers (barely starting in one
of fingers.)  Was on shots after orals, used more insulin for a base and the
triggering went away.  I later saw my orthopaedid surgeon, and told him I had 2
fingers on end knuckles triggering a little bit but with more insulin, it went
 away, he just shook his head yes. Have had no problem since, even with A1c back
to 7.2.  was 13.5, 3 yrs before.
Others will advise you.  Have read that many have excellent results after
surgery, Side effect for most, with steroid injection what elevated Bgs.  At
least you are pumping.  Linda