[IP] Re: Stenosing Tenosynovitis ("Trigger Finger")

interesting, as tis topic has ben on the list for a day or so :)

i had the injections and they did not work so still had to do the
surgery...remember the injections affect BG bigtime!!  might ask surgeon
what he would do in your situation?

Michelle Schlight

whatever you do , do not leave them swollen too long, that makes it
worse..being swollen for long time periods