[IP] Food Allergy (may be repeating myself)

I have a friend who pretty much sums things up about her food allergies by
saying the only thing she is not allergic to is air!

Recently there was some discussion about a single blood test that could detect
all kinds of food allergies.

Never thinking I would need it, I didn't write the name down.

If anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it very much.

PS.  I think the first tone went out under my hotmail account and if so, it
will bounce.  If this is a repeat, my apologies.