Re: [IP] Re: i.v. prep or not?

On 21 Aug 2003 at 19:44, Sharon wrote:

> I'm not familiar with a tagaderm pad.  What is it?

Tegaderm is a clear sticky tape designed for use on skin.  A lot of
people find it less irritating than the infusion set tape, apparently
-- when I got started, my CDE recommended using Tegaderm as a base
for the first few times I change the set, because I'm really fair and
could have sensitive skin.  I said, sure, OK, because she gave me a
free handful of Tegaderm. ;)

T2, pumping since 8/20/03
pregnant with baby #2, due Feb. 04