[IP] Trigger fingers

My first two -- right and then left ring fingers -- weren't painful at all
while developing the trigger. The surgeries -- just about 10 months apart --
and recoveries were uncomplicated and relatively painfree and quick. Got
full use of each finger/hand within a few months with no official rehab

My right thumb was a nightmare while developing the click. In fact, I had
two nodules, so I could rachet the thumb before it was finally fixed. It
definitely swelled up much more than either of the other fingers. The
surgery and recovery were effortless -- had full range of motion and use of
hand within a couple of weeks.

What's weird is that I had noticeable swelling after the finger surgeries
and none after the thumb, which I think contributed to the slower recovery
for the fingers and the speedy recovery for the thumb.

So it obviously varies from digit to digit and from person to person.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble.