[IP] HbAc1

In a message dated 8/21/2003 2:43:32 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I would like to know some before and after HbAc1's.  I would like to see
> what a difference the pump makes.

Pre-pump was 8.5, now 7.5 and that is without any extra effort on my part,
 seems like that just happened by magic. I'm giving a bit more effort on my part
these days, I'm hoping that with me doing just a bit more checking and losing
weight and excercise will see a lower one,