Re: [IP] lifescan sure step meter

sometimes you have to look at the underside of the strip to see if you added
enough blood. but for me,, I am a bleeder (I can get the OneTouch Profile
strip of blood 3 times on ONE stick)
For the metre saying if you did not have enough blood it would give a error
reading (like the fastake, Ultra, and UltraSmart and InDuo).
The little pink area on the strips need to be saturated with blood, and that
is easy to tell if you have enough blood on the strip