[IP] Re: HUGE Problem with Infusion sites

>  I currently use the Minimed 508 pump and keep reacting to the infusion
sets. >

 Jacqueline Hall

You mentioned maybe not being able to use the 508, but I think it's the
infusion sets, not the pump- and there are many kinds of sets. Have you
tried putting down an IV3000 tape first, then inserting through it and
taping the set down, like a sandwich? Also, perhaps it's the Humalog/Novolog
you are using. Try the other one since it's possibly a reaction to the kind
you are using.

Hope this works out to your advantage. (~_^)

Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment