[IP] please help pump decision

I am  currently using  the Htron pump  have used since
November....currently no problems  ..but I am still concerned about FDA
being on  their case...any suggestions..I  took a look at Minimed 512
Paradigm , the latest  lots of bells  and  whistles  does anyone have
that...any problems   with it ..like ordering  supplies   ..how is tech
support.....my endo has encounters  no problems  wirh  both..I know
this  is my  decision...here it is  I only started in November   A1C's
good  6.8  alot better than  giving  shots  Thanks Ted Ringelheim