Re: [IP] HbAc1

> > I would like to know some before and after HbAc1's.  I would like to
> > see what a difference the pump makes.
> >
> See: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml#hbA1c
> This set of graphs show the dramatic effect that pump therapy has on
> hbA1c's.

The dramatic effect on me was joining the 'net and learning how to use the
pump I had been using the previous 7 years. It wasn't the *pump* that made
the difference - it was the education. YMMV!!

My A1c's (starting in mid '80s) ran consistently from 9's - 11's and once
was 15.6. After 'net = low 6's. Saturday will be my 20th anni of pump start!

Leader: "You have to be different!"
The Crowd: "Yes, we are all different!"
Small lonely voice: "I'm not."