Re: [IP] Re:MM on line school

On 8/21/03 12:48 PM, "probent" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
typing skills by writing:

> Jenny,
>      While it may be standard language, MM wanted too much information and
> was too lose with my privacy- so I didn't go any further at their new online
> school. Because of that I have to ask you if the training material is
> different from the workbook that comes (or came) with the (Paradigm and
> others) new pumps?

Not that much of a difference, I thought though, for those who may be
somewhere away from their books, or say: a new, soon to be pumper who may
want to have a look at the running of just one of the 4 pumps out there, it
might have been of some help.

If you worry about privacy, make sure you see the little Padlock (closed) on
a webpage. This means the site is secure, like the one folks can make their
contributions to IP on... If you don't see that 'lock' then call the
toll-free number and tell them you distrust the site. It is all down to us
whether or not to give info.

-- When physicists are cornered by a problem they can't solve, they add
another dimension.

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland