Re: [IP] lifescan sure step meter

I used it for about 3 months, I had found that the readings from the sure Step
and the lab were within the parameters of the Fastake and now Ultra to the
lab.. I just did not like it personally, because my insurance would not cover
it (PacifiCare of Oregon which I am unfortunatly no longer on), so I had to
pay for strips out of pocket. But I did not find anything different in the
Ultra, Fastake or the SureStep in lab values or blood glucose readings...