[IP] Re:MM on line school

       While it may be standard language, MM wanted too much information and
was too lose with my privacy- so I didn't go any further at their new online
school. Because of that I have to ask you if the training material is
different from the workbook that comes (or came) with the (Paradigm and
others) new pumps?