[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance

[IP] Help for uninsured

2 websites that may have some answers for your friend and her son:

Firstly, have them or he go to the SSA and fill out forms for MSI (Medical
services for the indigent). This provides rudimentary health care for many
who are not eligible for Medicaid. This is -I believe- a variable by state
program. They can find out all this man may be entitled to.

Is he a Veteran? If so he would do well to approach the VA and again try to
get into a basic plan for health care needs.

http://www.needymeds.com a site which assists the low incomed receive
Medicines and supplies. ~Paperwork alert!~ but worth the time.
Website name kind of explains it, but will have links and resources.

"Together RX" helps in getting meds into the hands of the poor and poorly
insured. Pharmaceutical companies work with the patient and so on to help
them get the meds they need:


Hope this helps in some way.

-- In my business you can make lots of money or lots of friends.  Let
me introduce you to a lot of my friends ;>)


Jenny Sutherland
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: