Re: [IP] Need Help Information

As Elizabeth said, insurance will be iffy at best.

However, I think the place to start, once he has all of the information,
is with his case manager at the clinic or local hospital if it goes that
far.  Many times clinics and hospitals  have access to a lot of helpful
programs for individuals in this man's situation (at least down here in
Good Luck,
On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 09:57  AM, email @ redacted
> The question I have is what kind of assistance can he find state wise or
> federal to help with his treatment.
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '85, MM507 since '98