Re: [IP] lifescan sure step meter

I had used it durring the outbrake of NO strips to be found for the Fastake
metre by lifescan (they sent me one free of charge, and when I was able to get
more strips for the fastake, I gave it away). But I did not see much good or
bad in it, except for you applied your blood to the strip BEFORE inserting it
into the metre (90% of the hospitals here in Portland Oregon use them also).
so I think that it is one of the better metres for people that shake with lows
so they can see that they got enough blood on the strip, the elderly, and
people with limited visual aquity... so for me I don't have anything bad about
it or good to say about it.. it is the individual person choice if they like
it or not... but this is my opinion