[IP] Chinese Food

Sharon, if you or anyone figures a way to accurately guesstimate the
carbs in Chinese food--especially in those tasty buffets -- please let
all of us know.  Even after upping my guesstimate, I've gone high several
 times after such meals and now I just avoid them. sigh. From: "Sharon"
<email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Chinese Food

I had Chinese Food for lunch.  Bolused what I thought was the correct
amount &
just checked my bgs - It as 400!  I rarely eat Chinese, does this always
happen or did I do something wrong?
Pumping away in GA