From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Jacqueline Hall
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 10:00 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] HUGE Problem with Infusion sites

 I currently use the Minimed 508 pump and keep reacting to the infusion
sets. I
have tried all types of wypes and barriers and skin preps, everything you
imagine and I still react, the site gets itchy and irritated. I was
wondering if
anyone knows whether or not different pump companies use different adhesives
if it's the insulin I'm reacting to or what's going on because I can't keep
using the Minimed 508 with this type of reaction. I'm running out of sites
because it takes forever for the sites to clear and like I've said, I've
pretty much everything I can think off and I'm working with Minimed and
tried everything they can think of. I want to keep wearing the pump but not
this!!! I don't know what to do.

Jacqueline Hall

Do you Yahoo!?