[IP] Re: Need Help Information

>>>Today I was approached at work by a mother of man who was just recently
diagnosed with some form of diabetes.<snip> Now also keep in
mind that the waiting period usually from date of hire is three months to
the start of insurance coverage. Any ideas on what he should do? His mom is
really worried that by the time he gets a job and insurance it will be to

Another monkey wrench in this situation is since he has no insurance now,
there will probably be a *pre-existing* clause when he does, which takes
from 12-18 months for ins. to be effective. Sorry I cannot help. Can you
contact a congressman?

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press
'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?