Re: [IP] Freestyle batteries

Just to update everyone, I did end up finding the elusive AAAA batteries.  Of
all places I found them at Walgreens, right with the other batteries.  It was
$2.49 for two of the batteries.  I was on my way to Radio Shack to buy them,
but I had to stop at Walgreens to pick up a prescription and happened to walk
by the batteries and there they were.  So, thank you to everyone for their
suggestions for finding these batteries.
    ~Erin
      Dxd 8-13-93 (age 11); pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue Paradigm
"Lancelot"

In a message dated 8/21/2003 8:22:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,