Subject: [IP] Re: Site Availability

Hi All,

This discussion of site availability is very interesting.  As a newbie I
haven't had much time for site rotation.  It's only been a couple months and I
haven't inserted in the same place twice.  How long to you veterans wait
before inserting in the same place again (or maybe right next to the healed
over mark, within an inch)?  Is like 2 weeks, 2 months?

I use the Sils sets all over my tummy, have tried the sides of my hips, and
above my belly button.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Yessi Palmer