[IP] AAA Batteries

Where do you live?????  The AAA batteries are a common size battery.  They
would be in with the AA batteries.  I buy them at Home Depot in BULK (I think
I got 50 batteries for $15.00 (Energizer Max) and they were right up at the
checkout by all the other batteries.  I don't think I have been in a store
where they don't have that size battery?

Also, if the batteries are dead, where
would I find AAAA batteries, I have looked at the >grocery store and
Wal-Mart,>Target, Circuit City... with no luck.

Radio Shack  has them.