Re: [IP] Re: arrgghh!!!!!/Diabetes and Hospital Staff

In a message dated 8/20/2003 5:16:59 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Amazing, isn't it, that 'trained' hospital staff know so little about
> diabetes :(

I work with a nurse who also has Type 1.  She was complaining the other day,
because she was changed to Lantus, didn't take any Humalog with breakfast and
couldn't understand why her bs was so high after eating Cheerios.  HELLO......

Tried to explain the carb issues and she just blew me off.. Oh well... I
Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps.  Leave a 1/4-1/2 inch
           border around the stamps and mail them to:
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
           Please indicate these stamps are for ASAP.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has Chiari, a rare
brain disorder)