[IP] Re: Large Print Pumping Insulin book

I called and the publishers told me that they do not have any plans to
publish this in a larger size font......I made a 'request' for them to
consider it.

I also told them that the font size is difficult to read, even without
'mature' eyesight, because of the font size and lengthy paragraphs.  I told
them that the book was very valuable, and would certainly cost more to
publish in a larger easier to read font size, but that I (and many others I
know), as a consumer, would greatly appreciate it!!

As a reference, the book Smart Pumping, has only a slightly larger font
(still too small if you have 'mature' eyesight) but it's use of white space
and blocks, etc seemed to make it easier to keep my place, etc.