Re: [IP] E21 error messages

My first pump had a series of "bolus stopped" problems. In essesence the
pump will stop delivering
a bolus after deliver 0.1 units. It happened repeatedly, and after chatting
with MM they
sent me a rebuilt.

I think that this e21 error is the same thing. And also that the pump i
have does not
contain this problem.

I think it does....