Re: [IP] Switched from Disetronic

On 20 Aug 2003 at 12:50, email @ redacted <email @ redacted> wrote:

> "Big Deal, we accomplish the exact same thing with a temporary basal
> increase."  Well, the big advantage is being able to set the span of
> hours, where the Disetronic temporary basal increase was normally set
> to go for 12 hours unless you manually stopped it before then.  (The
> default could be changed, but not by the user at home).

 Actually, it used to be that you could do that from home, even though I choose
to make my
 changes at my office. They used to loan out the D-modem which could be used to
 the default setting on the H-tron pumps. But that practice stopped shortly
after they let the
 very best Reps. go. My new Disetronic Rep wasn't nearly as accomodating as my