[IP] Re: Freestlye Battery Question

I got my replacements from Therasense, but I found out after that Radio
shack carries them or you can order dirctly from Duracell.

>I have a quick question. I was a camp counselor and since I was one of
the >diabetic counselors I was give a free Freestyle meter. When I got
home from > camp and went to use it nothing would work; I couldn't turn
it on and when I >put >a strip in the meter nothing happened. There was a
symbol on the screen of a >little blood drop and either the meter or
strip (I can't remember and now >that symbol is gone). I am thinking that
the batteries are dead, but since I >don't have the manual, I have no
idea. Also, if the batteries are dead, where >would I find AAAA
batteries, I have looked at the grocery store and Wal-Mart, >Target,
Circuit City... with no luck. Thank you for any answers. > ~Erin >
Diagnosed 8-13-93 (age 11); pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue Paradigm

MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month.