RE: [IP] Re: arrgghh!!!!!/Diabetes and Hospital Staff

to deal with a low bg" is beyond me, however.  Anyone else ever have
anything like this happen, or was it just the people I was deling with?

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

That kind of thing happens all the time. When I was at 527 this last spring,
burning ketones,
my husband wanted to take me to the hospital, where I invariably end up in
some worse kind of
trouble! I stayed up all night and handled the problem myself rather than
take a chance at the
hospital again....:) Further, I did better than they did the two previous
times....sad statement but I mean it and it's from personal experience, just
like you.