[IP] Site Availability

Peter wrote:
Would you please say more about the long term consequences of
> >injections. Is this showing up as an absorption problem? Do the pump
> >companies have any comments? Your experience tells me that there may be a
> >time limit to using a pump. While that seems reasonable to me I have not
> >heard any medical comments.
> >     This seems like a dark corner in the pumping world.

 I have been pumping for 15 years with no compromised infusion sites. After many
years as a pump educator, I believe adequate site rotation to be one of the most
significant aspects of successful long-term pumping. :0)

Leigh J. Steed, RN, CDE