[IP] E21 error messages

 I had an E21 message right after I started pumping. The lady at MM told me that
the Paradigm goes through all these checks throughout the day. When you go to
change your battery . . . it is at the same time the paradigm is performing a
check . . which is not supposed to happen. . . therefore you get an E21. They
shipped a brand new one out to me and I had it the very next morning. Everything
has been fine and dandy with this new one so far.

Kerry A. Guidry
Type 1
Dxd 1-1989
Pumping 6-2003

> Now I wonder if maybe my pump was
> slowly starting to malfunction somehow?  Any ideas?

The E21 error is a software problem as far as I know almost entirely related
to static. I've had 6 pumps replaced for E-21 errors, all of them were
working fine up until I got the error.  It's MM policy to send you a new
pump when that happens