[IP] Re: Cons of pumping

In my situation, the pump doesn't work all that well for me, so my opinions
of "cons" are slightly different than many of you.

For me, the pump is, more often than not, in my way (I bump into it
constatly), I catch the tubing on things a lot of times, its something I
have to carry around, its something I have to remember on a constant basis
(as opposed to taking one shot a day and not having to think about anything
else for the day), something I have to keep looking at periodically
throughout the day to make sure its still working (I don't hear the alarms
or the clicks.  Even though I'm pretty sure someone that knows me would tell
me if there was an alarm, I don't want to rely on other people hearing for

Weird (now you see why they call me that) Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection.