[IP] Re: Freestyle Battery Question

>[IP] Freestyle battery question
>where would I find AAAA batteries

I've gotten AAAA (and pretty much every other size available) from Price
Costco.  I get Energizers (although brands and availability may differ from
one location to another) in bulk packages and store them in the fridge.
Never had a problem with any of them.  I don't know off the top of my head
what the prices are of the different ones, but it might be worth checking
out, if you have access (or someone you know has access) to a Costco.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection.