[IP] Insertion Sets

 For all those who who would like to try an angled infusion set, but are
intimidated by the way they look, consider this: The entire length does not go
into you. Half of the needle length is required to achieve the 30-degree
insertion angle. :0)

Paula wrote:

She recommends the cannulas that insert at an
but, the insertion needle on the one she showed me made me lightheaded just
looking at it!  She is bringing me some of each of the above types to try.

I would appreciate any advice/comments anyone can provide.  Thanks!