[IP] blindness and diabetes

Hi all.

I love to educate folks on blindness and specifically how we blind folk
handle diabetic management. Bill, a friend of mine and a sighted diabetic,
had asked me in passing how do I make shots, test my sugars, etc being
blind. So, I figured I'd post this to the list so all could learn and
perhaps even pass it on to any blind diabetics or visually impaired
diabetics you might know.

With regards to blindness and making insulin shots, check out this article:

with regards to checking my blood, check out this article:

and even  more interesting, for talking insulin bottles, check out this