>>>Any updates on Mary?  Sharon>>>

Mary is still in PICU (I was incorrect saying she was out). It appears her
eyesight was saved by this surgery (chiara). Bev had to go commando mom with
an icu nurse - which she hates. Dunno more than that for now. They are in

There's a statistical theory that if you gave a million monkeys typewriters
and set them to work, they'd eventually come up with the complete works of
Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we now know this isn't true.  -  Ian