> As for the embarrassment. She if your pump rep can loan you one. They
> are small and if you choose the black or grey ones they are often
> mistaken for pagers.

I've had mine mistaken for an MP3 player amoung other things!  Most peole DO
assume it's a pager, and ask me what I need a pager for.. "to stay alive"..
"huh?".. "it's not a pager..."

Personally, I don't see what the issue is.. my husband wasn't entirely
supportive when I got my pump, but he tried to understand why I'd want it.
Yes he finds it annoying at times, but I find a lot of things he does
annoying, and we manage ;)