Re: [IP] Exercise advice

Hang in there... we all have a day like that. after you walk next time, wait
for like 30 to 45 mins for your body to calm down. Sometimes it will raise
sugar after exercise so by waiting like 30 to 45 mins then testing, you get
a more accurate reading. If it is still high then, bolus some for it but be
careful... your metabolism is now in gear and will utilize the insulin even
more efficiently assuming your not insulin resistant and you could drop low
quick so you may want to figure out your bolus then take 1 less unit.