Re: [IP] Exercise advice

In a message dated 8/19/2003 10:37:12 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> since you knew there was still some humalog in you, maybe next time first
> try walking without bolusing the extra 2 units, come home, test and if it is
> not down, then perhaps take a few units?

Wish my husband had suggested walking BEFORE I took the bolus.  Last night,
bs was 91 at 9:30 when I got home, at 10:30 was 79.......  had yogurt 19 carbs
and no bolus... this morning I was 69 when I woke up.

Sometimes I hate this disease.

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps.  Leave a 1/4-1/2 inch
           border around the stamps and mail them to:
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
           Please indicate these stamps are for ASAP.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has Chiari, a rare
brain disorder)