[IP] Freestyle/Radio Shack batteries & BD Logic

My daughters been using Freestyle for 2 years or so.   I have always used
Radio Shack batteries.  I've never had a problem with them.   I can't
find them anywhere else either.We don't like the new BD monitor. We get a
lot of errors also.   We just got it.  It read a "LO" count for my
daughter the other day.  Took the count immediately again (actually 2
more times to verify) with the Freestyle the count was 126.   I called
BD.  They said they would overnight a new monitor to me, I'd have it the
next day.   I got it 3 days later.  Go figure!