From: Julie Murphy
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 6:26 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] looking for a meter

I'm looking for a meter that has lots of memory, can be used for AST, and
needs very little blood.  Are there any that have strips that "suck" the
blood up like the accu chek comfort curve?  I would love to stick with roche
but I didn't like the compact and can't find another one by them that would
work.  Also do you know of a website where I can find a meter comparison
chart...something that says time of test, amount of blood, etc?