[IP] Re: Site Availability

     Well I am surprised. As I remember it scar tissue does not have the
same blood flow as non-scared tissue. The canula is going to eventually
irritate ( like a splinter) and a rejection action is bound to form as the
body starts to wall off a foreign body. But I don't know if this increases
the scar volume. Even so,Artorius's point that 3 days will do more damage
than 3 seconds is at work. That you can successfully do 21 years worth of
caanula probes exclusively on the abdomen means that I need to put some
light on my thinking.
    Now a key question: During the period of any kind of subcutaneous
insulin delivery were you taking any kind of anti-inflammatory meds ( such
as aspirin) for long periods of time?
    Thank you -all-I have found the responses to be very interesting.