[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #473

My experience with insurance companies is that
>they are in business to collect premiums, not pay claims, and would use any
>reason they could find to charge a higher premium.  That's just my opinion,
>and hopefully someone else has had more positive experience.

If everyone else on this list has had as many wonderful experiences with the
  insurance industry as I've had, you probably won't find any positive
opinions here.  Insurance (all forms) is an industry that has sucessfully
found a way to convice the government (state & federal) to allow this
legalized theft

<b>MSN 8:</b> Get 6 months for $9.95/month.