Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm 512 Upgrade

Speaking of upgrades, when i decided to go with MM, i was told that all
future upgrades
would be at no cost.  I AM GONNA HOLLER HERE>

I met with my CDE last week and she is pissed, she was also told that all
of the upgrades
would be passed onto those who purchased the 511's.

Its my understanding that this is not gonna happen, if you want them that
are at an additional

Mimimed best be prepared, you cannot do this without suffering some sort of
a backlash.

I intend to pursue this with them shortly.

anyone else interested in some sort of unified effort...????????